I cut a star down with my knife
And right now I still see the way the moon plays this tune
Though our nights died
My hands shake
My knees quake
It's everyday
Same way
'Cause then came you
Then there's you
I keep your picture in my worn through shoes
Then there's you
Then came you
When I'm lost I look at my picture of you
And somehow I'll make tonight our own
Show you every way I've grown since I met you
And right now I'll be the boy in your next song
I'll learn the parts and play along if you let me
My hands shake
My knees quake
It's everyday
Same way
'Cause then came you
Then there's you
I keep your picture in my worn through shoes
Then there's you
Then came you
When I'm lost I look at my picture of you
If you let me I'll show the world to you
Yes
If you let me I'll know just what to do
'Cause then came you
Then there's you
I keep you picture in my worn through shoes
When I'm lost in your eyes I see the way for me
第一個星期結束,
上司AUNTIE人很好,
一切很順利。
一起工作的朋友兄弟也很好談,
大家有時還會談心。
只是,
每天午餐吃一樣的,
每天晚餐不知道要怎樣。
很開心拿到這份工作,
那去交換之前,
可以不需要用家人的錢,
其實我不知道,
這條路,
值不值得我走,
我害怕
為了它,
得到半年,失去一生。
加油,
人生自己負責!
那一天,
看見一位父親,
抱著他睡著的小兒子,
Bii,巴士到站了,
父親公主抱著兒子下車時,
左拐右扭地像駭客帝國,
擔心兒子的腳趾,頭髮會敲到車內走廊旁的座椅,柱子,
而被驚醒。
就這樣不慌張卻有點快步地下了車,
到站上有點冷的大理石座上坐下,
拍拍兒子的背,擦掉兒子額頭與髮際邊的汗...
小時候就有種
晚上7點看戲看得睡著了,
早上7點起床時,
怎麼會是床?我不是在沙發上嗎?
你不是會瞬間移動,
而是你有爸爸。
現在我長大了,
回想起來,再看著鏡子裡的自己,
那麼大了,
爸爸還抱得起我麼?
就算抱得起,
我也不忍心讓爸爸在我身上出力,
免得傷到背,肩膀。
爸,以前您抱過我,
從今以後,
就由兒子我抱你的下輩子,
但您一輩子的養育並不是這一抱就結束,
我還要孝敬你個30年,
你一定要活到至少100歲!
轉載《父親》
总是向你索取 却不曾说谢谢你
直到长大以后才懂得你不容易
每次离开总是 装作轻松的样子
微笑说回去吧 转身泪湿眼底
多想和从前一样 牵你温暖手掌
可是你不在我身旁 托清风捎去安康
时光时光慢些吧 不要让你变老了
我愿用我一切换你岁月长留
我是你的骄傲吗?还在为我而担心吗?
你牵挂的孩子啊 长大啦
时光时光慢些吧 不要让你变老了
我愿用我一生为你祝福平安
你是我的亲爱的爸爸 我能为你做些什么
微不足道的关心 收下吧
感谢一路上有你
| 即使現在是直路,往後還是會有機會拐彎。 |
No comments:
Post a Comment