by adding -도 after a noun or a noun form of a verb,means "too,also"
how to change a verb into a noun form?
-기
잡다----to catch
보다----to see,to watch
보기도 하다----to also see,to even see
잡기도 하다----to also catch, to even catch
공부하다-----to study
공부----studying (noun)
不用+ -기,
공부도 하다 ---- to also study
청소하다----to clean
청소----cleaning (noun)
청소도 하다----to also clean
adding -만 afternouns and pronouns --- -only
as adding -기 can change a verb into a noun form,
이것만---only this
이것만 저는 살 거예요---I will only buy this.
아침에는 커피만 마셔요---I only drink coffee in the morning.
듣다---listen
듣기만 하다---to only listen
듣기만 했어요--- I only listened (didn't talk)
보기만 할 거예요---I will only look (and not touch it)
맥주만 주문 했어요---(i only ordered beer)
오늘만 일찍 왔어요---(I got here early only today)(only the day)
일찍----early
조금:a little bit
정말:really,truly
아주:very,quite (oftenly use 정말,진짜in spoken form)
별로:not really,not particularly
전혀:not at all (하나더 in spoken korean)
조금 비싸요---a little bit expensive
조금만 주세요---please give me only a little
아주 멀어요---it is very far away.
별로 안 비싸요:it is not really expensive
별로 재미없어요:it is not really fun
별로 안 나빠요:it's not too bad
전혀 안 바빠요:i'm not busy at all
전혀 안 어두워요:it is not gloomy at all
전혀 안 더워요:it is not hot at all(天氣熱)
전혀 안 뜨거워요:it is not hot at all (飲料等的燒)
-ㄹ/을 수 있다=== can (do something)
-ㄹ/을 수 없다=== cannot (do something)
볼 수 있다---can see
먹을 수 없다---cannot eat
잘 수 있다---can sleep
adding 못 in front of verb means "cannot"
못 자다 ,못 잀다 ,못 청소하다,못 생각하다
일본어 할 수 있어요? ---- Can you speak Japanese?
-을/를 잘 하다---to be good at
-을/를 못 하다---to be pro at
“못” 也可以是“cannot do"的意思,所以可以和“잘”一起用
요리를 잘 못하다--to be poor at cooking
잘 달리다 = 달리기를 잘하다 to be good in running
달리 --- running
달리다---to run
-는 것
verb stem+ -는 것
1. doing
2. the act of "doing"
3. the thing you doing
4.what you do
보는 것:seeing,the act of seeing,the thing you seeing,what I watch
-는 것 : present tense
-은/ㄴ 것 :past tense
-을/ㄹ 것 :future tense
산 것:what you bought
사는 것:what you buy
살 것:what you will buy
먹은 것:what you ate
먹는 것:what you eat
먹을 것:what you will eat
거 can replace 것 (比較容易讀)
제 취미는 영화 보는 거예요--My hobby is watching movies.
요즘 공부하는 거는 뭐예요?--What are you studying recently?
저는 친구랑 수다따는 거를 좋아해요--I like chitchatting with my friends
verb stem + 아/어/여 + -야 되다/하다 = have to /must/should
자야 되다 = 자야 하다
사 + 아 + 야 되다= 사야 되다
하 + 여 + 야 되다=해야 되다
집에 가야 돼요--- I have to go home
저는 뭐해야 돼요 --- What should I do?
누구한테 줘야 돼요 --- Who should I give this to?
어디에서 사야 돼요 --- Where should I buy it ?
No comments:
Post a Comment