Thursday, June 16, 2011

한국어 시간 !!

안녕하세요~
I'd like to write some Korean Words in this post~
the easier way to remember them~
let's learn together~

vocabs
주다=to give
돈=money
더=more
뉴스=news
놀다=to play
때리다=to hit
웃다=to laugh
보이다=to be seen,to be visible
팔다=to sell
이상하다=to be strange
멋있다=to be cool,to be awesome
도착하다=to arrive
일어나다=to get up
버리다=to throw away
아직=yet
고파=hungry
진짜=really
기억=memory(n)
요리=cooking(n)
이사=moving(n)
노력=effort(n)
동의=agreement(n)
인정=admitting(n)
후회=regret(n)
말=words(n)
생각=thought,idea(n)

Phrase
죄송합니다: i'm sorry/ i apologise
저기요: excuse me (not for pass through crowd)
네,맞아요 : yes , that's right
아이스크림 주세요 :please give me ice-cream
잘 먹겠습니다: i'm going to eat well / thanks for the food  (in a polite way)
잘 먹을게 ( friends to friends)
----고 싶어요 : I want to...
더 먹고 싶어요: I want to eat more
언제 도착했어요? When did you arrive?
아침에 언제 일어나요? When do you get up?
 그거 아직 버렸어요: I didn't throw it away yet.


감사합니다~thanks you

No comments:

Post a Comment